Mobile gadgets are at the center of today’s technological world. Mobile phones and tablets have revolutionized the way we work and live, and all offices need to accommodate accordingly. Here are the top 7 gadgets you need to make your office a mobile friendly workspace.
workspace1. Cell Phone Stand. A cell phone stand like Accessory Geeks Universal Cell Phone Stand Holder with USB Hub and Card Reader is the perfect office accessory. A permanent home for your phone will mean it’s always easy to locate. The USB hub and card reader make this mobile stand an all-in-one device that will handle all of your mobile phone needs. The grip system is reusable and washable so it’s built to last through multiple phone upgrades.
2. Tablet Keyboard. The Logitech Bluetooth Keyboards for your Android Tablet or Apple iPad are an indispensable tech accessory that will turn your tablet into a secondary workstation to compliment your computer or laptop. The convertible stand even doubles as a carrying case for the keyboard, making it portable for easy use when you’re on the go.
3. Charging Dock. Finding a charging station that will accommodate both your phone and tablet can be tricky, but Fab.com has just the thing with their Converge docking station from Quirky. It holds multiple bottom connected or side connected devices, and supports both Apple and Android products.
4. NFC Tags. NFC tags are a great accessory for any office. You can program your NFC compatible tablet or phone to apply certain settings as soon as it comes into contact with the assigned NFC tag. You’ll never be embarrassed by a loud ringer again. Simply attach the NFC tag to your phone stand, program your preferences, and it will automatically load your workspace settings each time your phone is set into the stand.
5. Protective Phone Case. Never worry about spilled coffee or water damaging your mobile phone again with the Otterbox Armor Series case. Its waterproof, drop proof, and crush proof, so you can be sure your phone is protected.
6. Bluetooth Headset. The Jabra HALO2 Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headset offers premium sound quality for both calls and music. You will be able to make hands free calls and enjoy music without any worry of being tethered to your glass computer desks. With Noise Blackout technology, 8 hours of talk time, and a wireless range of 33 feet, this headset is the perfect tech accessory for any workspace.
7. Bluetooth Speaker. The Photive CYREN Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with built in speakerphone is a great addition to any office. It connects wirelessly to mobile devices via Bluetooth, and comes equipped with a built-in microphone and controls allowing you to receive calls directly through the speaker. The CYREN’s crystal clear and powerful sound will fill any size room, whether it’s your office or a full conference room.
Having a tech savvy office is impressive to employers and clients alike, and can make life simpler by providing all of the needs required to utilize and maintain mobile devices. They’re becoming a vital part of the standard work day by increasing productivity and communication. With these gadgets, you’re sure to create a mobile friendly workspace.